What Is a Direct Message or DM on Godinterest?
Definition: A direct message (DM) is a private message sent via Godinterest to one of your followers. You can only send a direct message to a user who is following you; you can only receive direct messages from users you follow.
To send a direct message via the web:
- Sign in to your Godinterest account.
- Click your username in the top navigation bar and then on Messages .
- You’ll see a pop up showing your direct message history. Click the New message button.
- In the address box, type the name or username of the person you wish to send a message to.
- Tip: Make sure that user follows you. You can only send direct messages to users who follow you, even though you can receive messages from any user that you follow.
- Enter your message and click Send message.