- Share your testimony. Tell people what having a relationship with God means to you. Using too much “Christianese” turns people off. Keep it simple.
- Post positive images. Try to make sure your posts are positive. Post things that you’re thankful for. Or even name some of the ways that you’ve been blessed recently. If you don’t have something nice to say, don’t say it. Positivity, like negativity, is contagious.
- Let the Word talk. A good idea is to post encouraging quotes.
- Give thanks. Try daily to show your thankfulness to the Lord. Post His Word to give hope, peace and encouragement to your friends on Godinterest
- Watch your posts. Pray for people on Godinterest, share your testimony and even post devotionals
- Keep it real. Last but not least, humble yourself and be honest. Always show a Christ-like image as you live, learn, laugh and post.