Coffee with God

Make an appointment (30 minutes should be just about right, but feel free to take longer!), grab your Bible, pour a brew and take some time out with God.

ALLOW GOD TO SPEAK TO YOU?

In the quiet, allow God to speak to you (you might want to write your thoughts down in a journal) and if you want to, let us know how daily Bible study and ‘Coffee with God’ is helping to impact your life.

BE GRATEFUL.

It’s really simple. What is one thing today you are really grateful for? What is another? If you can list 3 things a day, you’ll see you have much more going for you than you thought. Soon your list will get so long you’ll be beaming with energy.

All images are under copyright © Laurent Nivalle

1. Don’t know how you found me, but I appreciate your interest. I am a sporadic blogger, usually focusing on discipleship, but occasionally wandering off to venting an opinion or two!

2. Appreciate your coming by my NT Christianity blog and liking the posts on worship – basis and perspective.

3. Thank you for following my blog.

4. createthinklive August 25, 2014 at 9:09 am

Reblogged this on createthinklive and commented:
    Gotta have faith.

5. Reblogged this on LynneMe'Chelle and commented:
    Praise God for this site

6. Thank you for the follow-what a fantastic All things for the glory of God-site you’ve given to us! Glad to be introduced!

1. Thank you for stopping by and for your encouraging words. God Bless You

7. Thank you for stopping by!

8. Looking forward to following this blog.

9. I have a picture on my Blog, it comes from the clouds, it might do well on your site, blessings

1. We look forward to your posts on Godinterest, God Bless You

10. Lovely idea. Thanks for the follow. Will sign-up and check on 🙂

11. Thanks for the follow. His joy to you!

12. Thanks for stopping by my blog and following. Really appreciate it. Love your blog and concept

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank You for your inspirational blog posts and God Bless.

13. Lovely idea. Certainly needed 😉 Thank You for visiting my Blog today. The “likes” were great as I’m not feeling positive right now. I always write about God, but I admit my struggle with Him is ongoing, real and valid. I’m Spiritual and believe that if you live a GOOD life and TRUST GOD, things will work out. But, please note for those who do not like the Darker side of a soul’s struggle, do not explore my Blog. It is my struggle in words and pictures and it can be disturbing. God Bless You, may you reach those that need you! And, may those that need you, find you, too. Thanks again 🙂

1. Thank You for sharing and welcome to Godinterest. We are one community and are here to help each other.

14. Thanks for visiting and following my fun – yours is precious. Best of all things, now and forward.

1. Thank You for your support and for taking to time to leave a comment. God Bless

15. Nice blog. Thanks for the follow! 🙂

1. Thank You, Please feel free to share your inspirational posts at Godinterest.com God Bless

1. Thanks! May God bless you.

16. Thanks for coming by The Harley Factor and the follow. Hope to hear more from you. God’s blessings to you.

Liked by 1 person

1. The pleasure is all our. Thanks for following us and for providing interesting content. You will always welcomed at Godinterest. Please do let us know if we can help you with anything. God Bless

1. Hey Harley – Godinterest grabbed me too – I’m thinking of joining. See you at “The Harley Factor” (say hi to “serial killer”). God bless

Liked by 1 person

1. Hi Marion, Seriel Killer has been slacking lately on some articles to give us all a good laugh. I’ll have to talk to him about that.

Liked by 1 person

1. Yeah – tell to get his meows going again! 😀

2. ‘Thank you for your kind words and support Marion, May God bless you

17. Photos showing the love of God such a blessing, thanks.

Share Your Thoughts

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s